Thursday, June 12, 2008

We made it into cloth diapers.......Yippy?


Prior to Evie's birth, Paul and I bought all of the cloth diapers we will need for her from birth to potty training. When she got home, she was too small for them. She was permanently doing the splits whenever she wore them. Paul was not happy about it but we have been using disposable the last 5 weeks until she got a bit bigger. Tuesday, Roxy helped me get her into the cloth diapers so although I am super duper excited to not be throwing all of those diapers away, I am also aware of the extra loads of laundry I will be doing. Oh well, it will be worth it to keep all of those nasty chemicals away from my baby's skin. 100% cotton feels so nice!

Let me just say that we are much more excited about it than Evelyn... at least today!

No comments: