Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our big night out!








Evie and I talked GoGo into going to see the new Indiana Jones movie at the drive in movie theater. Although the movie was a bit disappointing, we had a great time and Evie was so good! It was perfect because we could control the volume in the car and I could still feed the baby on demand without really being out in public.

By the time the movie was over, I was way too sleepy to drive back to GH so we spent the night. GoGo made a bed for Evie out of a suitcase, the seat cushions from the swing, and NoGo's cowboy sheets :)

Maybe because she was getting used to the feel of the cloth diapers, we had our first all nighter. I thought I was sleepy at 1am when the movie was over....... by 6am when she finally fell asleep I was exhausted! Good thing she is so darn cute!

The next day, we had a very long bath and happy naked time while the cotton diapers were in the wash (I only packed a few as I did not plan on spending the night). It was fun and Evie and I will go to the drive in again- I hope we can convince GoGo to go too!

2 comments:

Jenny from the block said...

Love the suitcase bed Sandy...that rocks!

Master Mixa said...

Ok this is from Sandy..... Just chalk it up experience and no funds.

GoGo