Thursday, March 12, 2009

s




Oh so much done so little time to record it! Evie is now 10 months old- that's like almost a year- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh where did the time go? The day after her 8 month b-day she started crawling. I hope I never forget the look on her face as if to say, "Mummy, I get it now! Check this out!" and crawled across the room to grab the cat's tail! Then, three days later she pulled herself up on a chair. I was totally unprepared for those two events to happen so close together but hey- it is not about my readiness that dictates what she will do when! Now that she is 10 months she is standing for 30 seconds to a minute at a stretch- it is only a matter of time before she walks. She is walking easily along the furniture now and transferring from one piece to the next with ease! Does it get any easier watching them grow older? She is just the love of my life and not a day goes by that I fail to wonder how empty life would be without her!

She also tried her first bit of solid food this month! I cried! We chopped an avocado up into tiny chunks and let her roll it around in her mouth. She did not swallow any yet but the dogs are going to LOVE this new phase of her life!!!!!!!

No comments: